- Foot mobilisation targets joints of your foot and ankle, which are stiff, poorly aligned or dysfunctional, and aims to gradually restore the way they work
Plantar Fasciitis/Heel pain
- Foot mobilisation
- Strapping provides effective short term support and stability.
- Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses low energy sound waves to increase the blood flow to the heel to speed up recovery
- 3d scanning and 3d orthotics
- Routine nail cutting
- Thickened nails can be occur due to different causes. The nails are trimmed and reduced in thickness
- Corns and hard skin is removed using a scalpel
- Fissured/cracked skin is treated using a scalpel and finished using a mechanical drill
- Cryotherapy is freezing the verruca tissue using liquid nitrogen
- Chemical treatment on a regular basis to the verruca
- Microwave emblation uses microwave energy which is delivered through a probe
- Nail Surgery is an effective permanent removal of the whole or part of the nail that has
reoccurring nail complaints
- Is an immediate cosmetic improvement of damaged nails, providing a natural-
5 Reasons To Choose Foot Corner
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.