If you’ve got Foot Pain, stiffness or an ache – it is very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own.
You might pass it off as having just worn the wrong shoes, or that it’s just a 'ache' or a bit of stiffness that 'everyone' your age suffers from.
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting, and it has been there a good while now.
If that’s happening to you, you are not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, long term Foot Pain is the most common problem that we see in Foot Corner.
Are These Some Reasons Why Your Foot Pain Is Persisting?
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help you, and as soon as they wore off the Foot Pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Foot Pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help and now you don’t know who to trust with your feet.
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either did not help, or made your Foot Pain worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Foot Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight especially when you first get up from sitting.
- You decided to get a few different expensive shoes hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice in the shop, and did not do anything to help the pain
- You spent a lot on orthotics/insoles and now are understandably sceptical that anyone could help you.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to talk with one of our Podiatrists in our Ashford based Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what does not work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain?
- Not sure who to ask
- Not sure what to ask
Don't Worry We've Got You Covered
Fill In The form
And One Of Our Highly Qualified Team Will Call You To Talk About Your Specific Foot Problem
5 Reasons To Choose Foot Corner
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.