Ok..we all know an ingrown toenail can be a “pain in the proverbial”. It’s not uncommon for patients to have them for years and not know where to turn to get relief. For such a small thing in size they can be very painful. However good news is at hand…
Ingrown toenails are easily treated at Foot Corner. If treated early enough this can consist of a simple pain free clearing out of the side of the nail during a routine treatment.
If the ingrown toenails are more severe, for example the nail edges are curling in or if the area is
very swollen, we can discuss a permanent solution.
If you have an ingrown toenail and you think now is the time to be finished with it, then contact us know and lets begin the conversation on what works best for you.
“The Best Ways To Treat Ingrown Toenails”
Learn different ways to ease your ingrown toenail pain…even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
5 Reasons To Choose Foot Corner
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.