Personal data includes any information which identifies you personally whether directly or indirectly.
We may collect the following data about you:
- Contact details: your name, email address and telephone number in order to get in touch with you in response to an enquiry you make either via our website or in relation to an upcoming appointment;
- Correspondence: we may collect any additional personal data you may provide us with if you contact us by email, letter, through our website, telephone or by leaving a comment, or by any other means;
We use this information for a number of reasons:
- To provide you with the services you requested
- To provide and improve customer support
- To respond to enquiries, complaints and disputes
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraud and comply with out legal obligations
We can assure you that we do not disclose any personal information about you from this website to third parties – in exceptional circumstances we will inform you prior to disclosure. We may use the information you provide us with to keep in contact with you regarding the services of the business.
Legal grounds for processing
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Data protection law requires us to only process your personal data if we satisfy one or more legal grounds. These are as follows:
- Consent – in some circumstances we process your data after obtaining your consent to do so
- Necessary for the performance of a contract and to comply with our legal obligations
It is a legal requirement that this data is stored for a minimum of 7 years.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access the data we hold on you for no cost. We are required by law to provide you with that information within a month of your request.
- Rights to be informed
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right of erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of data portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent to processing
- Right to make a complaint to the data protection authorities
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our website.